The MKE Wave’s “GUARANTEED FUN” OFFICIAL RULES/POLICY
As of January 6th, there is NO RISK in attending a MKE Wave game – If you don't enjoy the new wave product, entertainment or game itself we will give your money back!
Don’t waste time! Bring yourself, your friends, your family, your neighbors, or a random stranger to take part in the nonstop entertainment, giveaways and fun that you will find at a Wave game this season.
HOW IT WORKS:
If after attending a game after January 6th 2015 because of the Guaranteed Fun policy, you didn’t enjoy the game, entertainment and giveaways you are subject to qualify for a refund of your game day admission.
Fun (/fən/): Amusing, entertaining, or enjoyable. "It was a fun evening"
Synonyms: enjoyable, entertaining, amusing, diverting, pleasurable, pleasing, agreeable, interesting "a fun evening"
SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- Called Guarantees must be filed with MKE Wave using the predetermined refund process within 24 hours of the end of the Wave game in question.
- Must have a receipt and/or proof of purchase.
- Transferrable tickets do not qualify.
- Reimbursement is limited to admission only and does not include concession, merchandise, parking, etc.
- Person(s) can qualify for only one HOME game in the 2014/2015 season, effective January 6, 2015.
- Refunds will not be given during the game in question.
- MKE Wave reserves the right to cancel this promotion at anytime.
PREDETERMINED “GUARANTEED FUN” REFUND PROCESS:
1. All “Guaranteed Fun” complaints should send via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following aspects to:
- Scanned copy of the following:
- Proof of purchase
- Copy of identification
2. You will be contacted by one of our team members to activate your refund.